Sunday, March 30, 2008

Intro

Hello everyone,
My name is Ryan and this is my first blog. I am writing this blog as a college English assignment. It took me a while to come up with a topic to write about. I was sitting in front of the computer at my house enjoying a beer, thinking real hard to come up with a topic. Then I felt an idea pop into my head or maybe that was the beer, just kidding. The idea that popped into my head was to write about two of my favorite things: beer and food. Over the last decade I have probably tried several hundred different types of beer also since me and my wife both do not like to cook we eat out at a lot of different restaurants. In the blogs to come I will give my opinion and review about various beers I have tried and different restaurants I have been to.

No comments: